Re: [Emacs-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/bookmark.el,v

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] Changes to emacs/lisp/bookmark.el,v
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:23:01 -0500

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:11:45 +0100
>> From: martin rudalics <address@hidden>
>> Cc: Karl Fogel <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>>      address@hidden, address@hidden
>>
>> How about something in the direction of the attached patch?
>
> Thanks, but could you perhaps describe in a few words what is this
> supposed to do?

What Eli said, yeah.

Ironic that we're (I think) talking about a patch to make log messages
more useable, but the patch arrived without a log message :-).  Having
one would make the change much more comprehensible to those who have to
decide whether to invest one minute to decide whether to invest the next
five minutes, and so on...

Thanks,
-Karl