Re: Interesting combining character issue

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: Interesting combining character issue
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:15:54 -0500

>> Try grabbing:
>> http://www.pentzlin.com/Orok.html

>> The combining sequences do not show up for me until I move the point
>> through them.  After that, the rest of that line is displayed a la the
>> cursor.  (Purple background and white foreground in my case.)

Stefan> I do not see this problem here.  Neither using wget nor opening
Stefan> it directly (with url-handler-mode).

Further testing shows that the bug seems to happen only when using
DejaVu Sans Mono.  I could not reporoduce it with any other font.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6