Re: invisible mouse pointer?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: invisible mouse pointer?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:28:52 +0100

Drew Adams skrev:
may be that can help: (i use it here on stumpwm and it work fine)
but may be you want to do that only at the emacs level...

Thanks, Thierry. Actually, I'm not interested in this behavior for myself. The
idea was inspired by a request at help-gnu-emacs. I know that some people are
bothered by the pointer, and I thought such a feature might help them. But yes,
the idea would be to be able to do it at the Emacs level.

I have a patch for this somewhere, but only for X11 Emacs. But we are in a feature freeze so...

        Jan D.