Re: Release update

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Release update
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:50:45 -0600

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:08:29 +0200 Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> wrote:

YD> Here is a short summary of what I consider important for the GNUstep
YD> port (in my capacity as a humble user).  I am still experimenting with
YD> some of the bugs to which Adrian sent useful comments.

I wanted to add:

- Emacs.app on Mac OS X crashes at random times and the error is not
  logged and can't be debugged.  This needs to be fixed or it's simply
  not possible to produce a viable environment for real work.

Because of these random crashes and some other issues I've reported,
I've had to switch to the X11 Emacs in Mac OS X for coding and Gnus
(temporarily, I hope, for its fonts are nasty and it's slow).

Thanks
Ted