Re: multi-threaded Emacs

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: multi-threaded Emacs
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:37:05 +0100

Personally I don't think there is need to use a library that at the
moment is usable only on an architecture, it will be a serious
portability problem for Emacs (that probably after "Hello World" is the
most portable program out there).
All we need for a multi-threaded Emacs can be done quite easily with
pthreads.

Giuseppe