Re: Switching to bzr: what remains to be done?

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Switching to bzr: what remains to be done?
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:29:31 -0800 (PST)

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

  > [repost -- sorry, I accidentally put this in another thread before]
  >
  > We've been planning to switch to bzr, but haven't really done so yet.
  > What's still blocking this?
  >
  > I'll serve as a conduit/organizer in bringing the reasons to bzr
  > developers, if necessary.  (It's related to my work anyway.)

Plese convey to the bzr developers that the "log" command could use some
improvements:

1. it only takes a single file as argument
2. bzr log SUBDIR
does not seem to DTRT, it should show the logs for all things in that
subdir, instead it seems to show only one entry

Also the headers for "diff" should show the versions, if you do a C-x v =
for 2 random versions, then save that buffer, there's no way to see what
versions the diff came from.  IMHO this is crucial to have.

I only have bzr 1.7 so maybe things have improved meanwhile...