Reproducible crash with Gnus on Windows.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Reproducible crash with Gnus on Windows.
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:18:50 +0100

When I open certain message with Gnus, emacs crashes.

Right now it is impossible for me to track down the error, so I post
some indications here hoping that someone can obtain the needed info for
a real bug report.

Today on

nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg

there is a message from XuHunt with subject

"RE: compile xorg1.5.2 then startx, mouse and keyboard can not work"

When I open this message, emacs uses 100% cpu usage for several seconds
as it uses to do when finds an "exotic" character and has to look for a
suitable font. Then it shows the message and crashes.

The crash happened on a build from Sep 27. So I updated and built a
fresh emacs and the crash is still there.

--
Oscar