Re: SuperH port

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: SuperH port
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:20:27 +0100

>> 2008-10-16  Ulrich Mueller  <address@hidden>
>>
>> * m/sh3.h: New file, machine description for SuperH.

> Thank you, I checked in a slightly simplified version of this.

I just noticed that etc/MACHINES still contains the following entry
under "Support for the following obsolete platforms was removed in
Emacs 23.1":

  sh3el (m/sh3el.h)

I wonder if this line should be removed, since sh3el is supported.
(The file sh3el.h was removed of course, or rather it has been
replaced by sh3.h.)

Ulrich