Re: Memory leak in keyboard variables?

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Memory leak in keyboard variables?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:43:01 -0500

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> I see.  Some Lisp_Objects associated with this code are definitely being
> leaked, though.

As it turns out, the majority of the memory leak reported in bug#1504
actually occurs outside Lisp.  Basically, term.c was not freeing the
face cache upon frame deletion, unlike the other terminals.

The Lisp leak I discussed in my earlier message is real, but it is about
an order of magnitude less severe (and remains unsolved).