Bug tracker breaks rmail-next-same-subject

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Bug tracker breaks rmail-next-same-subject
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:44:35 -0500

The bug tracker modifies the Subject lines, which breaks
`rmail-next-same-subject' and `rmail-previous-same-subject'.

I understand why it tries to do that, but perhaps we can find a better
way of signalling important status changes without breaking Rmail?
I'd hate to modify `rmail-current-subject-regexp' to compensate for
that: I think it's not clean to depend on Subject mangling by specific
servers.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.