Re: segfault when using XIM with multi-tty on gnu/linux

From: Zsitvai János
Subject: Re: segfault when using XIM with multi-tty on gnu/linux
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:48:48 +0100

> What are the backtraces where XCloseIM was called (with my patch
> applied)?
>
> With the patch, XCloseIM is called only if dpyinfo->xim in non-NULL, and
> dpyinfo->xim is set to NULL after calling XCloseIM.  So I would like to
> know why XCloseIM is called again.

The attached log 01 is the backtrace after the first frame deletion,
the 02 after the second, and 03 is at the segfault.

The break counter in the emacs gdb mode claims 1 XCloseIM hit after
the first deletion, 3 after the second, and 4 when it segfaults. I
don't seem to be able to get a backtrace from between 1 and 3 when I
let it continue.