Bugs against emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Bugs against emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 15:14:03 -0800

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008, Glenn Morris wrote:
> I would very much appreciate some response to the bugs I have filed
> against emacsbugs. Thank you.

Haven't looked at any of those, sorry.

> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com
>
> (Especially 749

This requires a total revamp of how we're handling mail to
bugs-gnu-emacs; I have to talk with the mailman people to configure
this. [Basically, we'll send everything to one list, and then fork out
the messages that only should go to bug-gnu-emacs to it, and vice
versa for the control messages.

and 897.)

This would require serious tracking of message-ids, which is kind of a
PITA. A procmail msgid replay cache would handle this particular
sillyness.

> If there are not going to be any changes until it migrates to a GNU
> server, that is also useful to know.

Migrating is one of the first things that I need to do, but a whole
host of things have been higher on my priority list.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of