Re: image cache

From: Chetan Pandya
Subject: Re: image cache
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:02:05 -0800 (PST)

I looked at this some more and looks like it is not so everywhere. However,
there seem to be more problems. It isn't clear how this is organized. For
examples images are shared across frames, but there is no reference counting to
know when it can be refreshed without affecting other frames and when it
cannot.