Re: bug in server-start

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: bug in server-start
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:33:22 +0100

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 20:58, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

> You gotta be kidding.

I knew we had to have something in common...

> How about an error message that is more explicit?

OK, I can agree with that. Care to formulate it? (I'm not being
facetious; I hate writing doc messages in English).

> You might want to reread what I wrote.  Making suppositions about what
> someone does or does not do does not help your argument

Yes, sometimes it does help the argument because it helps understand
the likely mindstate of your interlocutor.

> STOP THAT.

STOP THAT you too. It's getting old.

> What makes you think that it's just a binary choice here?

That's a cop out. What is the exact message you want?

    Juanma