Re: Chinese punctuation symbol can't be displayed on windows 2000.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Chinese punctuation symbol can't be displayed on windows 2000.
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:44:38 +0800

anhnmncb wrote:
No, I modified the src file by myself. It solves not only the Chinese
punctuation displaying but also some other chinese font displaying that
annoying me so long. I dont know why it should not be this by default,
any reason?

I have checked it in now. It can probably be improved for truetype fonts by looking up the cmap table directly. But I am not sure if that will be any more efficient than requiring fonts to be opened so encode_char can be used.