Re: document the bug-tracker Web site?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: document the bug-tracker Web site?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:37:25 +0800

Drew Adams wrote:
A recent question at help-gnu-emacs made me think that the bug-tracker Web site
should be mentioned in node Bugs of the Emacs manual.

It should not be documented before it moves to gnu.org IMHO. If there is no prospect of that happening before 23.1 is released, then perhaps we should get the FSF admins to set up a redirection so we can document that.