Re: Release update

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Release update
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:54:01 +0100

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:
> That's exactly the behavior I see in Lennart's vanilla builds. It either takes
> quite a long time or it comes up immediately. I was thinking that it usually
> takes a long time, but trying now several times in a row, it looks like it's
> about 50-50. Same thing for Lennart's build.

FYI I do not see anything like this. The first time it takes a little
bit longer, but then it is very quick. My pc is probably slower.

Something with disk access, caching? Page file size? (Could that
really matter in this situation??) My page file is 1.5GB and 3GB max
(approx). But, hm, the time delay must be too long for such things.
Some network problem?