Re: Fullscreen support for Cocoa

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Fullscreen support for Cocoa
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:49:32 +0000

Will Farrington wrote:
For a long while, the some Carbon Emacs users have maintained a patch that allowed Carbon Emacs to support fullscreen like the GTK port does. Are there any plans to refine and include the path in time for Emacs 23.1? I would very much like to see this feature included before release.

AFAIK Carbon emacs is dropped entirely in 23.1

Cocoa emacs (see "nextstep" dir in emacs CVS sources) is the macosx way now. I have no idea if it supports switching to a fullscreen mode.