Re: Moving to bzr?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Moving to bzr?
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:29:33 +0900

Stefan Monnier writes:
 > > I don't think comparison to CVS or Subversion update is relevant,
 >
 > In the context of whether or not to switch from CVS to Bzr, it is the
 > only relevant comparison.

Urk.  I thought the rules of the game were that that decision has been
made?

My point is that the timing should be determined by when the
developers think bzr is usable.  In terms of update, that is likely to
be quite independent of the CVS comparison, because "slow update" can
be handled in the same way as "often offline".