Re: Moving to bzr?

From: Will Farrington
Subject: Re: Moving to bzr?
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:51:16 -0500

It is important to note that it's best to have an ecosystem where one's method of version control doesn't hinder development.

Nevertheless, I agree with your sentiments: there are much more important issues pertinent to Emacs (rather than merely how the source code is stored) at the moment than to be drudging up old arguments.