Re: Moving to bzr?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Moving to bzr?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:23:23 +0200

> From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 21:27:30 -0500
>
> Last I heard it didn't seem like we need such a feature for
> Emacs's repository.

Most of the veteran developers who work on non-Posix platforms indeed
don't need that, as they all have found through the years some way of
dealing with the possible snafus.  But newcomers might need something
more sophisticated than just "hands-off-my-EOLs" (which is a good
first approximation, btw, much better than the CVS defaults).

But my question was more to make sure the current bzr does not convert
EOLs at all (and it sounds like this is the case, which is good), or
at least has an easy way of forcing it into that behavior.