FW: Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Drew Adams
Subject: FW: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:23:04 -0800

The instructions at the bottom of an ack message I received seem to say that
bug-tracker problems should be reported to address@hidden :

   Please do not send mail to address@hidden
   unless you wish to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

   Contact address@hidden with problems

But that address bounces. How should we report bug-tracker problems, if not via
address@hidden Maybe those instructions need to be improved?

Thx - Drew