Re: XXX-done messages not working for me

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: XXX-done messages not working for me
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:24:29 -0800

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, Juanma Barranquero wrote:
> When I send XXX-done messages to @emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com, bug XXX
> is not closed. In fact, I don't get any kind of answer from Emacsbug.
>
> Sending control messages to address@hidden does
> work, though. Also, I can open new bugs as usual.
>
> In all cases I'm using the same e-mail address (this one, from Gmail).
>
> Any idea of what is happening? (I wrote to Don, but it seems like he's
> off-line right now.)

Send me the message-id of the messages which you've sent to -done, and
the approximate time you've sent them, and I'll take a look and see
what has happened.

Don Armstrong

--
Love is... a complex sequence of neurochemical reactions that makes
people behave like idiots. It's similar to intoxication, but the