Re: C-x C-c does nothing on frames created with "nowait" flag

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: C-x C-c does nothing on frames created with "nowait" flag
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:38:05 +0100

> One problem with the patch is that it raises an error if the nowait
> emacsclient frame is the last frame alive.

You are right. I think that I had only tested the patch with Emacs
started as a daemon, where it doesn't raise an error. (Still, raising
an error would be an improvement against the current behaviour, where
the command just does nothing.)

On a somewhat related issue: the "Exit Emacs" menu item always shows
C-x C-c, even if this doesn't correspond to the current key binding.
Probably its definition in menu-bar.el shouldn't use :keys to hardcode
"C-x C-c".

Ulrich