Re: Summer of Code 2009

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Summer of Code 2009
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:07:22 +1300

 > I am agreeable, and the description looks fine to me.  Bear in mind that
 > if you manage to get someone to work on this, that person needs to
 > complete a copyright assignment for the completed project to be included
 > in Emacs.

Thanks.  I think Google decide how many students are allocated to GNU, then
someone from the GNU Project decides which individual projects are allocated
a students, based on submissions.  So I'm guessing that copyright assignment
is dealt with by them before work starts.  In any case, I am aware that
assignment is necessary.