Re: Problem with flyspell?

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Problem with flyspell?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:49:59 +0100

Agustin Martin wrote:

if, as I guess, you use aspell.

Indeed!

As a matter of fact, you should have found the behavior you currently find
until ispell.el 1.228 (Thu Apr 24 2008).

If I have well understood, that was the reason for which I did put (I do
not remember when)

(setq desktop-locals-to-save
      (cons 'ispell-local-dictionary desktop-locals-to-save))

in my .emacs file, otherwise I had to restore the 'it' dict. each time I
started Emacs. But then I noted that Emacs by default used 'it' so my
theory on LANG var. was born...

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation!

   Angelo