Re: w32-pass-rwindow-to-system

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: w32-pass-rwindow-to-system
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:26:01 +0100

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:12, Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:

> No. I have said numerous times that this is a bug in Emacs. It might
> work (as for you), but it is not guaranteed to do it.

Doesn't seem to be many bug reports about it, so if this is a real
problem, it's quite infrequent.

But, in any case, if it *is* a real problem, please send a patch.
AFAIR, you have a keyboard related patch, but it is not a bug fix; it
adds functionality. Am I remembering correctly?

    Juanma