merging pmail [was Re: Pretest next week]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: merging pmail [was Re: Pretest next week]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:42:51 -0500

Chong Yidong wrote:

> There is one more task that needs to be done---moving the pmail
> files to replace rmail. Could someone please take care of that? The
> pmail files are now in a correct state, so this just involves
> replacing `pmail' with `rmail' everywhere in those files, and
> changing the file names.

There's also the ChangeLog to consider. The minimum I suppose is to
dump ChangeLog.pmail into the head of ChangeLog, with the dates
adjusted to today (or whenever), and s/pmail/rmail. The ideal would be
to then compress that so it only shows the actual differences between
yesterday's rmail and today's (a real PITA).