Re: [Savannah-help-public] MH-E diffs no longer sent to mh-e-devel

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] MH-E diffs no longer sent to mh-e-devel
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:46:28 -0800

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 08:56:24PM -0800, Bill Wohler wrote:
> > Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > It used to be that CVS log messages went to emacs-commit, and the
> > > diffs went to emacs-diffs. Since a few weeks ago, everything goes to
> > > the diffs list (with the cvs logs as a header). It may be this has
> > > messed things up. I suggest asking address@hidden, with a cc
> > > to emacs-devel.
> >
> > Greetings. If what Glenn says is true, could you please reinstate the
> > configuration that we had set up some time ago so that a copy of the
> > diffs for MH-E (I think it was just emacs/lisp/mh-e) go to
> > address@hidden Thank you!
>
> We just noticed that a recent configuration change at gnu.org impacted
> Savannah (more precisely: the sender aliases) which caused some mails
> to be rejected, including commit notifications.  People in charge are
> contacted, and I setup a workaround until this is fixed.
>
> However this isn't since "a few weeks", this is since January 7th -
> please point us to relevant mails in the archives (last received,
> etc.) so we can investigate.

Thanks Sylvain.

Here's one that that did not make it to address@hidden
that was posted on the 14th, which I believe was when you think that
things were working again.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2009-01/msg00379.html

I also just now made a handful of commits in emacs/lisp/mh-e which
haven't yet made it to your archive page.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD