Re: reducing equality tests in displaying text

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: reducing equality tests in displaying text
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:38:00 +0800

Kenichi Handa wrote:
Another (maybe cleaner) design would be to separate the current
`has_char' function into that for font entities (font listing layer)
and that for font objects (font driving layer).

Ah, it seems that is a good idea.  I put that in my todo list.
Isn't encode_char sufficient for font_object use? It will return FONT_INVALID_CODE if the font does not have that char.