Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:33:12 -0800

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> All I care about is that sentence asking not to submit more bug
> reports. Can we please remove or rephrase that?

It just needs someone to tell me what address they want as the
maintainer for the rmail package; I don't care what address it is.
[Likewise for any other packages that people want to create.]

Don Armstrong

--
Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p251