Re: Rmail-mbox does not support the "stored" attribute

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Rmail-mbox does not support the "stored" attribute
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:30:00 -0500

I think I deleted the code to set the "stored" attribute
because there wasn't any support to record that attribute.
(That's because I had reallocated that slot to another attribute
that was more important.)

In Babyl format, any attribute name can be used.
In mbox format, there is a specific set of attributes.
At that time I did not feel comfortable changing the set.

Later on I put in code to add one more attribute.
We could also add the "stored" attribute.
But is it really worth it?  rmail-output-body-to-file
is not tremendously useful.