Re: Change in rmail-reply

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Change in rmail-reply
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:30:28 -0500

    Obviously you and Richard have a different intuition, based on the
    fact that you don't use resend for its designed purpose, but rather
    because it saves keystrokes compared to forward (in his case, anyway).

I don't actually use it, and my thinking about it has nothing to do
with saving keystrokes.  The question I am thinking about is what
behavior for various commands would be useful and coherent.