Re: Rmail-mbox does not support the "stored" attribute

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Rmail-mbox does not support the "stored" attribute
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:49:14 -0500

    > We could also add the "stored" attribute.
    > But is it really worth it?  rmail-output-body-to-file
    > is not tremendously useful.

    I don't know if it's useful, I personally never used it (and in fact
    didn't know about it until I needed to fix the attribute translation
    in unrmail a few days ago).

    We could translate it to "filed", since it's close.

I'd say add another attribute slot and use that for "stored".
It turned out to be not very difficult to add a slot.