Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Don't report new bugs for Rmail??
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:43:19 -0500

    > There's something I don't understand:
    > in what way does an Emacs bug report specify a "package"?

    In the Package: pseudoheader; if there isn't a package specified in
    the pseudoheader, the instance of debbugs on
    emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com uses emacs as the default package.

I don't know what a pseudoheader is, so I can't understand that
answer.  However, someone else provided the missing information: users
never specify these packages.  They are purely internal to the
development team.