Re: end-of-defun acts weirdly in c-mode; also, mark-defun in c-mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: end-of-defun acts weirdly in c-mode; also, mark-defun in c-mode
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:35:12 +0900

Incidentally, any idea why the copy of my message I'm seeing via gmane
ends with an advertisement for "Adobe(R)AIR(TM) software"?  I certainly
didn't add it!  Your most recent message also ends with such an
advertisement, but the copy on lists.gnu.org doesn't contain it.

The gmane message appears to be the copy received via the bug-cc-mode
mailing list, so either that mailing list is adding it or gmane is (and
the latter seems a bit unlikely as no other messages I see via gmane
seem to have such adverts)...

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.