Re: Entries for a dictionary.

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Entries for a dictionary.
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:30:02 +0100 (CET)

> "A. Soare" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>     I need an extensio of emacs that help me memorize words
>     from a dictionnary. I would like something like GNUS, in
>     which every word/expression be memrized as an email
>     message.
>
> Forgive me if this is not what you are looking for -- it is
> considerably lower-tech than gnus -- but there is a
> flaashcard.el that can be found on Emacswiki:
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FlashCard

Thanks a lot.

I looked over and I do not like it. I need something different.

I need something exactly like GNUS. In the window that have the list of
messages I want to have a table in which every line contains: A word on the
first entry, its Flexionsklasse on the second entry, and so on.

In the window that contains the context of the message I want to write a
phrase/paragraph, etc.

The database of the words should be structured as a tree: the words from an
article that I read must not be together with the words from another place. So
the database must be like the directory/files structure of linux.

So the best is to write a little extension of gnus.

Ecoutez le dernier single de U2 "Get on your boots" sur
http://musiline.voila.fr !