Re: Next pretest next week

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Next pretest next week
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:17:54 +0900

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:
> I plan to roll the 23.0.91 pretest next Wednesday, the 25th of February.
> If anyone is aware of any problem with the current tree that should
> delay the pretest, please email me.

WRT the recent discussion about`system-process-attributes', I'd at least
like to make the conservative change and change the name of the
function.

[Though I will gladly make an updated patch for the more intrusive
changes if you or Stefan okay it.]

-Miles

--
It wasn't the Exxon Valdez captain's driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill.
It was yours.  [Greenpeace advertisement, New York Times, 25 February 1990]