debbugs status

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: debbugs status
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:09:58 -0500

So, has it been definitely decided that we are going to use debbugs?
Bug #1 was filed one year ago.

Personally, I think it seems ok, certainly better than nothing. It's
just a shame it's so resistant to change. I doubt anybody will
volunteer to set up a trial of anything else that meets the
requirements, so that's probably it.

If we are going to use it, is there any prospect of moving it to a gnu
host sometime soon?

Don apparently has no time to do anything with it. The web-pages are
still largely wrong for Emacs. Older bugs are slowly accreting spam
that we are not able to delete (also prevents bugs from archiving). It
looks unprofessional.