Re: Add "lisp/term/screen-256color.el" for GNU Screen's 256 color mode?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Add "lisp/term/screen-256color.el" for GNU Screen's 256 color mode?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:04:04 +0100

   Stefan Monnier kirjoitti 20.2.2009 kello 23.09:

   >> => So if that terminal-init-screen is used, calling it that and
   >> putting it
   >> in term/screen.el is for the best as far as I can see.
   >
   > Why don't you try it,

   Seems like this thread did not reach any conclusion. However, at least
   two people reported the suggestion working, and no open issues/
   objections, as far as I can tell. Who should be approached about
   adding the suggested file to the Emacs CVS repository?

Best bet is to report it as a wishlist entry into the emacs bug
tracking system.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org