Classifying bugs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Classifying bugs
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:31:48 -0400

In order to prepare for Emacs-23, we need to start sorting out the bugs
that need to be fixed.  For this, the best thing to do is to mark bugs
in the bug-tracker with the `critical' severity.

I.e. any bug you think need to be fixed before we can release Emacs-23
should be marked `critical'.  On the contrary, any bug which should not
prevent the release should not be marked `critical' (if that bug is more
severe than just `normal', then mark it as `important', as is the case
for #620).

        Stefan