Re: Processes documentation

From: Markus Triska
Subject: Re: Processes documentation
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 18:58:27 +0200

With latest CVS Emacs on OSX and Ubuntu, and finished.el from:

  http://www.logic.at/prolog/finished.el

(also attached), when I do M-x eval-buffer RET on finished.el in emacs -Q, it
loops. When I un-comment the sit-for call in line 10, the sentinel is run as
expected. Thus `accept-process-output' seems not to suffice to run the sentinel
in contrast to what the documentation says. It seems to be sufficient in
"script" mode, i.e., emacs -Q --script finished.el.

Thank you!

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01