Re: Font Problem with 23.0.92.1 - wrong font used

From: Taylor Venable
Subject: Re: Font Problem with 23.0.92.1 - wrong font used
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:17:22 -0400

I just did a clean build from the latest CVS to make sure that it's
still a problem (it is still present), then started stepping back in
time to locate where it might be coming from.

A checkout from 2009-03-04 does not show the bug, it behaves as I
expect.  Checking out from 2009-03-06 has the buggy behaviour, so I
suspect that the change which causes this behaviour for me happened
between 2009-03-04 and 2009-03-06.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help figure out
what may be causing this.  I'm no stranger to GDB but I need some
direction to figure out what I'm looking for.

Best regards,

--
Taylor Christopher Venable
http://real.metasyntax.net:2357/