CVS checkout (2009-04-16) fails to link under Solaris 9 and AIX 5L

From: Harald Maier
Subject: CVS checkout (2009-04-16) fails to link under Solaris 9 and AIX 5L
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:22:22 +0200

Hello all,

the CVS version of today (2009-04-16) fails to link on Solaris 9 and AIX
5L. The link command of "temacs" reports the following undefined
symbols:

  Solaris 9
  ---------
  Qja                                 xfont.o
  Qko                                 xfont.o

  AIX 5L
  ------
  ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: Qja
  ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: Qko

On GNU/Linux and OS X X11 version all works fine.

If this needs a precise bug report let me know.

Harald

PS: Normally I don't build the latest emacs version every day on that
targets, so the problem might be in a checkin in the last 7 or 14 days.