NS: font regression?

From: David Reitter
Subject: NS: font regression?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:09:33 -0400

Was there a regression regarding font handling?

In NS, this:

    (apply 'set-face-attribute 'default
           (selected-frame) (list :family "Mistral"
                                :height (* 10 14)))

used to work as expected. Now, it sets the height correctly, but not the font.

I verified correctness for revision [git] 7924617 ( Mon Mar 30 01:52:08 ).

I also tried HEAD minus f43fff3, nsfont.m (Stefan Monnier's change to nsfont.m), and that wasn't the problem as far as I can see.