Randomise spawning apples in snake.el

From: Stuart Hacking
Subject: Randomise spawning apples in snake.el
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 20:57:28 +0100

Hi,

This is my first quick modification to emacs. I hope I've produced the .diff correctly, if not, please yell at me for not correctly reading the submission guidelines. (Also: I apologise if this is not the correct place to submit patches - I didn't see anything about code submission on savannah. Please advise if necessary.)

The modification changes snake.el so that new apples will be spawned at random locations rather than being deposited behind the snake. I intended to govern the spawn rate based on score, however, since the game speed increases I decided this was unnecessary.

Hope this provides enjoyment for someone - now onto bigger and better things! :-)

Kindest Regards
Stuart