RE: Initialisation of dired-x for install-info guessing

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: RE: Initialisation of dired-x for install-info guessing
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 23:12:12 +0200

> > I recognize that it is not that often, but it happens...
>
> If you recognize that, how about simply customizing
> `dired-guess-shell-alist-user'?

I have already done that for myself a long time ago.

I just wanted to share this information, so that Emacs is improved. If you don't think that it is an improvement, then please do not loose any longer time in this discussion, I wouldn't mind...

  Vincent.

Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches