Re: Need help with ad-do-it, it loops

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Need help with ad-do-it, it loops
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:38:55 +0200

After trying to fix some bugs in nXhtml I still get reports from
Debian/Ubuntu users that it does not work with the Emacs snap-shots,
but it does if they compile Emacs themselves from CVS. The only things
I can think of that differs are:

- Source code: date seems unimportant, the snap-shots are fairly new.

- load-path: The list-load-path-shadows command does not show anything
special (at least not for Rémi, see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nxhtml/+bug/369800).

- Debian's special startup.el: Not sure, but was not this just about load-path?

Anyone who can think of something else?

I have asked Romain for a diff (see below), but I am unsure if that
could be non-zero. Can someone please help us with this? Does "cvs
update" ensure that the diff is zero (as Romain assumes below)?