Pretest next week

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Pretest next week
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:31:30 -0400

Hi all,

I'm planning to make the 23.0.94 pretest next Wednesday, the 20th.

The release seems to be coming along nicely; the font code seems to have
converged at last (with the exception of #2667), and most of the
documentation work is now done.  I'm thinking of cutting the branch
after the next pretest, so that some of the pent-up patches can start
being applied.  I have not, however, discussed this in detail with
Stefan yet.  If you like, please feel free to weigh in with opinions
and/or concerns about the release process.

Thanks.