Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: New emacs maintainer for cygwin
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:19:55 +0200

Ken Brown wrote:
I realize that this patch does not fix a regression from emacs 22.3,

Gulp! Which regression I am missing?

Anyway...

so maybe it should wait until after 23.1 is released. But it affect only the
cygwin build, and it would simplify my task of patching etc/PROBLEMS if it
could be applied soon.

I have tested the patch which Ken sent yesterday and it produces the same build log I obtain with my workaround cited in etc/PROBLEMS...

So +1 to be applied soon...

Cheers,
   Angelo.